New York City’s Fifth Avenue is known to be one of the best shopping streets in the world. It is only fitting that M-Engineering Flagship projects are dotting both sides of this massive street! Featured here are three (3) of the ten (10) Fifth Avenue Flagship stores M-Engineering has completed since 2013.
P.S. The same goes for our presence on Broadway, but that’s another conversation!
October 26, 2015: Grand Opening of Microsoft’s long awaited NYC Flagship and experience store! M-Engineering spent over a year working on this 5 level, 22,000 square foot Flagship at 677 Fifth Avenue.
Special design features include:
- 500+ video monitors
- 2-story storefront video wall
- Fully upgraded building steam service and electrical service
- New Building Fire Protection and Fire Alarm Systems
- New VRF (Air-cooled & Water-cooled) HVAC systems, Radiant Heating System
- Full Building Energy Modeling
- Mobile point-of-sales systems
- A Community Theater
- Special Announcement & Multi-use Spaces
This is just one of the 60+ Microsoft stores worldwide that M-Engineering has executed.
Remodeling the largest Uniqlo store in the world and the biggest store on Fifth Avenue required an engineer with big ideas! This was not M-Engineering’s first time working in the prestigious 666 5th Avenue Building!
- 300+ LCD screens
- LED-lighted staircases
- A full height atrium
- Full Starbucks inside
This 3-story Flagship at 666 Fifth Avenue is Zara’s largest store in the U.S. M-Engineering’s mechanical, electrical and structural designs are featured in this 52,000 square foot treasure!
- Upgraded Electrical Service
- Steam-to-hot water conversion for central heating
- Hot water radiant heat for entrance areas
- Water-cooled air conditioning with variable speed pumping, in conjunction with variable refrigerant flow equipment.
- Zara Special Theming Elements